Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I want to take all of these kids home with me!

I just have to say today that I want to take all of these kids home with me! It's been an amazing experience working with new host families and personally matching students with them. Each family has a unique aspect that makes them who they are. To find a student who will do well in their home can be a challenge. When you find the right one...click...you just know.

Here are a couple of kids who are looking for homes here...

Christian students from South Korea looking to live in Christian homes

A boy from Germany who says he would be the "happiest exchange student in the world if I could golf in America."

A girl from Germany who wants to be a vet and loves to ride horses

A student from China who plays the violin and piano, 4.0

No comments:

Post a Comment